I feel pretty bad about the length of time these have taken to resolve but in fairness just being able to sit down and work on it has been a bit like a build process in itself. ie.
- Move house
- Order phone line
- Wait for BT to install and activate line
- Order broadband
- Wait for broadband box to arrive
- Get old PC from work
- Discover broadband signal isn’t live next to PC
- Discover onboard wifi won’t connect on current card due to weird interference problem
- Buy and fit additional wifi card
- Finally get online and then process of remembering which password I used for FAS begins…
In the middle of all this I found an old intercity 125 sleeper carriage in original livery which I know my nephew would love. So here’s a pic.